The Information We Collect: If you decide to become a registered user or receive updates from this Site, or register your warranty for a product bought on this site or elsewhere, you will be asked to provide us with certain information including, for example, a valid email address and credit card number for billing purposes. We collect your contact information so that we can process your order and provide you with the information you request. The credit card information collected is strictly used for billing purposes. If you have any questions about billing or service, you are welcome to address them by contacting us. To contact us go to our Home Page Click on the Contact link and send us a message.
We may collect information in our server log files to analyze usage trends of our and to help us to administer, maintain, and enhance our Site and improve your experience. Most of the information in these log files is not unique to you as an individual, such as the pages you visit, the Web sites from which you may have been referred to our Site, and information about your browser type and its related settings. Some server log files may also contain IP addresses and other personally identifiable information, which may be used to identify users' connections and to help us resolve technical issues related to the administration of our Site.
Why do we gather information? TheInventionFactory.com gathers personal information to help improve our products and customer service, to communicate with you, to process your orders, and to provide an enhanced and more personalized shopping experience.
TheInventionFactory.com will not rent, sell, disclose, or share personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission, except under the following circumstances.
- To fulfill your requests for products, services, or support;
- To comply with the law such as responding to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims and protect ourselves from liability;
- To maintain and protect the safety and security of our Site, service, customers, users, administrators, employees, contractors, and affiliates; or
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of TheInventionFactory.com or a sale of the Site and service to a third party.
TheInventionFactory.com uses email as one of the primary methods of communicating with our visitors and customers. The emails we send may be related to a variety of things, including:
- A direct response to an inquiry,
- Promotional emails you have indicated you wish to receive. You can unsubscribe from further emails by simply replying to any email you receive and including "Unsubscribe" in the subject.
The security and confidentiality of your personally identifiable information we have collected and hold is important to us, which is why we take precautions to protect it. These precautions include the following:
- We limit access to this personally identifiable information about you to employees, affiliates, administrators, and reputable contractors who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with such information in order to perform their duties in connection with the Site and we require them to take appropriate measures to safeguard it;
- Store your information in secure places that are protected using standard security procedures and technologies;
Consent to Transfer and Submission: TheInventionFactory.com is operated in the United States. If you are located outside the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the Site or otherwise providing us with information, you hereby consent to this transfer.
Cookies: TheInventionFactory.com may use cookie technology to increase the ease of use of the Site. When you make selections or set preferences on our site, the Site will send a request to your browser to record some of your selections in a "cookie" file. The cookie is a small text file that resides on your hard drive. From time to time, our Site will request the cookie from your browser so we can retrieve the stored information and you do not have to repeatedly enter information. Should you choose not to accept these cookies you may not be able to use portions of our Site.